Updated: Jun 15
We host bachelorette parties in Chattanooga every weekend! We have a boutique hotel upstairs and a boutique spa downstairs. So, to propose a proper welcome to our city, we've gathered the best things for bridal parties to do in Chattanooga. Ready to go?
Whether you know Chattanooga like the back of your hand or you are brand new to the city, we found some local activities for you to make the absolute best of your bachelorette experience. Here are our suggestions:
(2644 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37408)
Did someone say spa party? Start your day by pampering your girls! Our packages vary, but can include creating a custom scented product, mini massage, pumpkin face mask, hand scrub and lip scrub. Or book a one hour spa package instead! Space is limited so reserve your party soon!
If you are a coffee connoisseur like we are, then you would enjoy a visit to our city's best coffee houses! Chattanooga Coffee Crawl will take you on an adventure as they show you some of the tastiest local coffee, in addition to touring Chattanooga!
(24 Station Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408)
If you are looking to shop 'til you drop, head over to Chattanooga's Northshore. Cherokee Boulevard is lined with boutique after boutique, plus the occasional ice cream shop and thrift store, which makes for the best shopping day ever! Also, Northshore is known for some of the best views of the Walking Bridge and Aquarium. You can even take a leisurely walk through Coolidge Park.
Every trip needs the best food to compliment the fun activities in Chattanooga and we confidently believe we have some of the tastiest restaurants. Here are some delicious options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner:
1. Milk & Honey - Breakfast/ Brunch
(35 North Market Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405)
If you are looking for a wide range of breakfast options, Milk & Honey is the perfect spot to start your day. We recommend the Sourdough French Toast (sweeter option) or you can build your own breakfast sandwich (heartier option)!
2. Vine Street Market - Lunch
(1313 Hanover Street · Chattanooga, Tennessee 37405)
Fresh bread, savory meats, and rich desserts to top it off? Vine Street Market is a quaint family-run restaurant in the heart of Riverview. It is the perfect place to enjoy your lunch on a nice day outside!
3. Taqueria Jalisco- Dinner
(1639 Rossville Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37408)
This restaurant serves arguably the best street tacos in Chattanooga! An aesthetically pleasing ambiance along with super affordable prices, Taqueria Jalisco is a promising dinner location for the bride who loves authentic Mexican food.
Let's Stay In!
Are you wanting to celebrate indoors during your weekend? Look no further, we've got you covered! Here are some creative ways to spice up your cozy indoor party:
1. Home-Made Breakfast: Stay in bed a little longer and consider cooking a huge breakfast right where you're staying! One of our guests at RelaxChattanooga told us "the next morning we made a big brunch with mimosas! And it was so cute!!! We loved it."
2. Movies & Popcorn: Watching chick flicks with all your close girlfriends.. now that sounds like a great time! If it's raining outside or you just want to stay in for the evening, try picking out some rom-coms and making a popcorn bar!
3. Rooftop Hangs: We have the cutest rooftop at our boutique hotel. It adds a little extra space, fresh air, and beautiful Chattanooga views. You can even practice your morning yoga up there!
Have we convinced you to join us for your bachelorette weekend? GREAT! We can't wait for your visit to our lovely city and for you to stay in our fabulous hotel, Relax Chattanooga. Now that your trip is planned, it's time to celebrate!