Updated: Jun 15
If you are looking for the perfect place to wine down and relax right before your big day, look no further, Relax Chattanooga is your one-stop bridal relaxation destination!
Top 7 Reasons to Relax with us before your Big Day
1. What bride couldn't use a massage or facial before one of the biggest days of their lives? Relax Chattanooga is located right above Good Fortune Soap & Spa. Which means any time during your stay, your bride and her maids can come down and enjoy any of our full spa services. (Spa packages can also be added to your Relax booking)
2. Each suite at Relax Chattanooga is head to toe in luxury, from sleeping arrangements to our 2 person showers and tubs. Pamper your bride with a hot bubble bath in our deep 2 person tub and get an excellent night's rest before the big day in our top of the line mattresses, linens and pillows. Luxury, luxury and yes, more luxury. Feel like the queen you are on your big day.
3. Go out on the town or stay in for a cozy girls' night! Have your favorite fare from one of the many amazing downtown restaurants delivered and grab your glass of wine and nestle in to our family style living room for a board game or some "she said yes to the dress" binge watching. At Relax Chattanooga, staying in is as exciting as going out!
4. Add-on's take the stress OFF. At Relax Chattanooga, we offer exclusive packages to make your big day as stress-free as possible. From fresh flowers to champagne and chocolates, we have all the necessities so you don't have to worry about a thing!
5. When it's time for the dress, we've got you covered! Beautiful showers, full length mirrors and space for days, we've created the perfect relaxing environment for you and your girls to primp and pamper for the big event!
6. Relax is where (everything) is at! Conveniently located in Chattanoga's Southside district with easy access to Highway 24 and 27, be at your wedding venue in no time.
7. The bride and groom may be en route to their happily ever after, but Relax Chattanooga is the perfect place for the bridal party and parents of the newlyweds to wind down. Head back to Relax after the ceremony, slip into your robes and relax the night away. After all, you definitely deserve it!
Relax Chattanooga will be open this May for all of your bridal party needs! For more information, check out our website www.makeandtakebodycare.com and follow our journey on instagram: @relaxchattanooga