Updated: Jul 21
We host bachelorette parties in Chattanooga every weekend! We have a boutique hotel upstairs and a boutique spa downstairs. So, to propose a proper welcome to our city, we've gathered the best things for bridal parties to do in Chattanooga. Ready to go?
Whether you know Chattanooga like the back of your hand or you are brand new to the city, we found some local activities for you to make the absolute best of your bachelorette experience. Here are our suggestions:
1. Good Fortune Soap & Spa (2644 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37408): Make your own custom candle! Start your day by picking your favorite scents with your friends and getting crafty. Everyone will leave with their own custom scented candle & weekend souvenir. If you are feeling really luxurious, schedule massages and facials, too!
2. Pints and Pedals (1220 King Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403): Tour Chattanooga on a pedal cart with stools with pit stops at local bars?! Should we count you in? Pints and Pedals is a fun way to see more of our city while sipping on your favorite drink (and maybe burning a few calories)! 3. Regan's Place (24 Station Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408): If you are looking to dance the night away, Regan's Place is the perfect night club to get down to 80's, 90's, and 2000's grooves.
Every trip needs the best food to compliment the fun activities in Chattanooga and we confidently believe we have some of the tastiest restaurants. Here are some delicious options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner:
1. The Blue Plate - Breakfast (191 Chestnut St Unit B, Chattanooga, TN 37402): From egg white omelets to pancake stacks to breakfast burritos, this place has it all. And what makes it even better are their vegetarian breakfast options. 2. Champy's Chicken - Lunch (526 E ML King Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37403): You just can't beat fried chicken for lunch. Champy's is a prized restaurant in Chattanooga, known for its unique decor, southern sides, and of course their tasty chicken.
3. State of Confusion - Dinner (301 E Main St, Chattanooga, TN): With their motto being "eat, drink, celebrate" State of Confusion is obviously the perfect spot for dinner and drinks. One of Relax Chattanooga's guests even said "the burgers were so good," so what could be better?
Let's Jazz It Up!
Are you looking to make your bachelorette weekend unique? Look no further, we've got you covered! Here are some creative ways to spice up your time in Chattanooga:
1. Colorful wigs: Yes, wigs! A recent bride staying at Relax Chattanooga, along with her whole bridal party, said "going out with wigs on was the most ridiculous but fun thing we’ve ever done!" 2. Matching shirts: One of the most popular things we see bacherlorette weekenders wearing are cute matching shirts. We think that for our "Out-On-The-Town" bride wearing shirts that say "Wife of the Party" and "The Party" are the most fitting and fun! 3. Fanny Packs: If you go out to Regan's Place it only makes sense to rock some 90's style and we suggest doing so by adding fanny packs to your list of weekend necessities! Plus, it is much easier than lugging a purse everywhere!
Have we convinced you to join us for your bachelorette weekend? GREAT! We can't wait for your visit to our lovely city and for you to stay in our fabulous hotel, Relax Chattanooga. Now that your trip is planned, it's time to party!
#bacheloretteweekend #chattanoogabachelorette #bacheloretteweekendchattanooga #chattanoogabride #chattanoogabacheloretteparty #bachelorettepartychattanooga #bacheloretteinchattanooga #whatodoinchattanoogaforabacheoretteparty